Today is my beautiful Avery's 3rd b-day! Here are just a few things I love about my Avery!
* She is sweet to her little sister Blaise.
* She loves to dance and worship.
* She is a social butterfly like her daddy!!
* She says funny phases like, "Hmm, I don't phink so!!"
* She wants to keep up with the big girls so much!
* She loveslovesloves Miles.
* She shares with her friends well.
* She loves her mama and daddy.
* She already knows what mascara and eyeliner are.
* She will lay her hands on you and pray for you at any time.
* She already loves Jesus so much!!
So, on this birthday my prayer for you, my Avery, is that you would know Him more, have more fun, dream bigger, laugh more, dance more, smile more, pray more, obey more, love more, and play more. I pray you would love and be loved like never before. I pray that you will know your destiny in your youth and run after it. I pray that you would be blessed and highly favored. That the goodness and mercy of the Lord would follow you all the days of your life. You are loved by many, especially your mommy!!
P.S. I am throwing her a little party on Thursday at our State Park swimming outing.