Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's the final countdown!!

I went to the doctor yesterday. As most of you already know, I am having another girl. Now, contrary to the last post like this, I was not at all upset by this news. Actually, I went into this appointment expecting a girl. So I was not surprised. In other good news, the baby looked perfect. She was right at 4 pounds. And best of all . . . I only gained 1 pound this month. Yay!! I go back in three weeks and then every two after that. I reminded Dr. Anderson that I didn't want to be induced. So I am praying I go into labor at the perfect time, not over my due date. God must have a very special plan for these five girls. I am not even disappointed, even though there are those of you holding out to see the "taco" before you believe it. You know who you are.

In other news, Billy has his consultation for his "V" on Feb, 21st. So this is, indeed, the last Hafner baby.

So this is the newest news about Hafner Baby number 5. Now... I only have to think of a name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you guys and # 5 girl. There is for sure a wonderful plan for the Hafner Girls. You guys are all such a blessing to us.

Blessings to you all...

Anonymous said...

I like the name Georgie, but you're probably too polite to steal it...whatever. Also, Boston for a girl is pretty. And Sophie...this last one is a joke, unless of course you like it.