Friday, February 9, 2007

I once was lost, but now I'm found!

In light of Pam's recent dream (if you haven't read it go to pamelotta.blogspot.com, it's awesome) I began to think of the things that have been lost or stolen in my own life. God told me to make a list. I am believing for returns. Now some of these things may have already been returned, but most have not. So this is my stake in the ground. These things that have been lost or stolen will be returned with interest. So this is my list in no particular order.

-innocence
-carefree childhood
-relationship with my dad
-a brother-in-law
-years of confidence
-a healthy body
-$100 bill
-about $800 from when our car got broke into (that includes repairing windows and things stolen from inside)
-a daughter
-26,000 (school loans)
-1 1/2 years of marriage
-2 purses full of my stuff
-a grey skirt I really liked
-going to college
-years of knowing my younger sister Fiarella and my brother Giancarlo
-growing up with both parents
-thousands of dollars in car repairs
-money put into 512 Cherry St.
-felling safe and secure as a child
-my sophomore and senior years in high school
-a good reputation
-a good credit score
-prosperity

There is more I'm sure, but this is a start. Some of these things may be a result of my sin, but I have felt like all were lost, never to be regained. So I included them on this list. What has been lost or stolen in your life?

3 comments:

ericaprosser said...

Oh my goodness! Did I have something to do with the gray skirt?!

trish said...

I am so happy that you are more than a conqueror.I am so glad God had plans to prosper and not to harm you. I am so glad you have a future to look forward to. You are a wonderful woman of faith and inspiration to me.

Brandi Wilson said...

I love this list. I actually read it this morning, but I couldn't respond because I was too busy thinking of my own stolen list. I will be thinking about this! That dream was awesome!